Terms & Conditions
“Church For All Nations” is part of “Children of the World for Christ Ministries” and are governed under the same Terms and Conditions which are set out below.
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of our website and we would ask that you read the Terms and Conditions in full before you proceed to use our website.If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not continue to use our website.Your use of this website implies that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions which govern the use of this website and the services that we provide.
We may occasionally amend or update our Terms and Conditions and we would ask that you refer back to our Terms and Conditions from time to time.
The amended Terms and Conditions can be found at
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Church For All Nations .co.uk website.By using the Church For All Nations.co.uk website you signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You must be 18 years or older to use, or transmit, whether publicly or privately, information through the use of our contact us page,community message boards, or through the us of our guest book.
We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 you may use Church For All Nations.co.uk, only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Church For All Nations.co.uk may change the Terms and Conditions regarding the use of its website or service from time to time at its sole discretion. It is the responsibility of the site visitor to periodically check our Terms and Conditions for new or updated information from time to time.Your continued use of this website or service is subject to the most recent copy of Church For All Nations.co.uk Terms and Conditions, and your continued use of this website or services constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
2. Use of our Website
You are allowed to use our website provided that you use this website in accordance with and abide by our Terms and Conditions.You may not download (except for caching,) alter or modify, distribute, create derivative works from any content on this website without written permission from Church For All Nations.co.uk or its licensors.This website may not be copied or reproduced in whole or in part without the written permission of Church For All Nations.co.uk.
Material on this website must not be republished online or offline, or used for commercial gain, without the consent in writing from Church For All Nations.co.uk or the third parties.
3. Accessing our Website
We will try to ensure that the availability of this website will be uninterrupted and that the transmissions will be error free, we will do our best to make sure that this website will be available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year or 366 days in a leap year.Unfortunately, because of the nature of the Internet, problems can occur, this may be due to server difficulties, heavy traffic over the Internet, or other technical issues which are beyond our control.
Therefore we will not be held liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
4. Visitor Conduct.
You represent and warrant that you own the Intellectual Property Rights, or have obtained all necessary license(s) and permission(s) to use Your Content in keeping with your use in connection with the Services, whether publicly posting or privately transmitting a submission that contains images, photographs, pictures or that or otherwise graphical in whole or in part (“images”), you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of such Images, or that the copyright owner of such images has granted you their permission to use such images or any content and/or images contained in such images consistent with the manner and purpose of your use and as otherwise permitted by these Terms and Conditions and the Services, (b) you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses, ( c ) and that you have received consent from any and all persons depicted in Your Content to use Your Content, or in the case of images, that each person depicted in such images, if any, has provided consent to the use of the images as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, the distribution, public display and reproduction of such images.
By posting images whether publicly or privately transmitted, you are granting ( a ) to all visitors to this site permission to use your images in connection with the use, as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, of any of the Services, (including, by way of example , and not as a limitation, making prints which include such images,) and including, without limitation, a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free license to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce,translate your images, and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your images.
1. You must not upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available on or through the use of our Services (“Make Available”) whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, any Material that is Discriminatory, Obscene, Pornographic, or Sexually explicit Material of any kind, threatening, abusive, Tortious , Libellous, Vulgar, Defamatory, Ethnically or otherwise Objectionable, or Liable to Incite Racial Hatred, in Breach of Confidentiality or Privacy, which may cause Annoyance or Inconvenience to others, or which Encourages or Constitutes Conduct that would be deemed a Criminal Offence, give rise to a Civil Liberty, or otherwise is contrary to the Law of the United Kingdom.
2. You must not post links to external Internet Sites that are Discriminatory, Obscene, Pornographic, or Sexually Explicit Material of any kind, Threatening, Abusive, Tortious, Libellous, Vulgar, Defamatory, Ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, or Liable to Incite Racial Hatred.
3. You must not upload, email, Transmit, or otherwise make available on or through the use of our Services (“Make Available”), whether Publicly Posted or Privately Transmitted, any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, or anything harmful in nature including, and without limitation, Computer Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses, Denial of Service Attacks, Corrupted Data, or any other harmful software or Data.
4. You must NOT Stalk, Intimidate and or Harass another user, or Incite Others to Commit Violence.
5. You must not Harm Minors in Anyway
6. You may not obtain, or attempt t obtain Information by any means, that has not been made available through Church For All Nations.co.uk Services.
7. You must not Use the Services or Materials in such a way that it will mislead a user into believing that they are interacting directly with Church For All Nations.co.uk